A super easy – and absolutely delicious! – Creamy Chorizo Pasta recipe that is great for a quick Friday night dinner at home with the family.
Loads of people asked me for this recipe after I shared made it recently on my Instagram stories. It is so simple to make, and ridiculously yummy! I really enjoy sharing my dinners on my Instagram stories – I should do a live video one day.
This recipe can be thrown together in about 20 minutes. You simply brown the chorizo, add in the onion, then stir in the other ingredients. Whilst cooking up the creamy sauce I pop the pasta on to cook.
It’s then as easy as pouring the creamy chorizo sauce over the pasta and finishing off with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese – yum yum!
Creamy Chorizo Pasta
- 250g pasta
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chorizos, sliced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 400g diced tomatoes
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated, to serve
- Boil water in a large saucepan.
- Cook pasta following packet direction, drain and place back into saucepan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chorizo, cook for 3-5 minutes or until just starting to brown.
- Add onion to frypan, cook for 5 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Stir in garlic, tomatoes, spinach and cream, mix to combine, bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour creamy chorizo sauce over the pasta stir through and serve with grated parmesan cheese if desired.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RECIPE! – If you’ve tried this Creamy Chorizo Pasta recipe, please leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my newsletters with latest recipes or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
February 13, 2020 December 5, 2019 November 12, 2019 May 9, 2019