You have to love those meals that are easy to put together, the family enjoy and is really tasty. I usually serve my lasagna’s with salad or vegetables.
Easy Chicken Lasagna
1 hour 5 mins
- 1 BBQ Chook, shredded
- 425g Latina Carbonara sauce (found in fridge section)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 packet frozen spinach, cooked to packet directions
- 3 fresh Lasagne Sheets (found in fridge section)
- 1 cup Pizza Shredded Cheese
- Combine Chicken, spinach, carbonara sauce and tomatoes in bowl, stir.
- Use a large rectangle casserole dish. Spread 1 tablespoon of sauce mixture and on bottom of dish (this is to prevent sheet from sticking), lay down 1 lasagne sheet.
- Spread 1/2 mixture over sheet, lay another lasagne sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture, lay last lasagne sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Bake in oven at 180C for 30 minutes.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife