This Chocolate Easter Crackle recipe adds a fun Easter twist on traditional chocolate crackle treats, and is easy enough to make with the kids too!
Remember the chocolate crackles you used to have as a child? Well, these Chocolate Easter Crackles are just like that, but even better (they have melted Mars Bars in them AND Easter eggs!).
These crackles are super simple for the kids to make, but younger children will still need supervision when melting the butter. We didn’t add our Easter eggs to the tops until after we took them out of the fridge, but I recommend adding them before so that they stick to the crackles better.
I like to use a silicone tray to make these crackles because it makes popping them out a breeze! I simply push up from the bottom to get them out. The silicone trays are easy to clean up too.
These Chocolate Easter Crackles are the perfect treat for spreading Easter cheer with your family this year.
Recommended Tools to Make Chocolate Easter Crackles
Chocolate Easter Crackles
1 hour 15 mins
- 3 cups Coco Pops
- 60g butter, chopped
- 159g Mars Chocolate Bars, chopped
- Small chocolate Easter eggs
- Set aside a silicone 24 cup mini muffin tray for bite-sized crackles, or spray metal muffin tray.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add butter and mars bars, stir until melted and smooth.
- Place Coco Pops into a large bowl.
- Pour chocolate mixture over Coco Pops and stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture evenly into the silicone muffin tray, pressing down firmly. Shape into nests.
- Decorate with an Easter Egg on top.
- Place the tray in the fridge for an hour to set.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RECIPE! – If you’ve tried this Chocolate Easter Crackles recipe, please leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my newsletters with the latest recipes or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.