This is for the chocolate lovers! These Double chocolate chips muffins are heavenly warmed with the chocolate inside melt just slightly, it’s a gooey treat.
Double Chocolate chip muffins
- 125g butter
- 125g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups SR Flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 2/3 white sugar
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, extra
- Line muffin tin with patty cases
- Melt butter and chocolate in a microwave safe jug on medium for 1-2 minutes, or until just melted. Mix to combine.
- Sift into large bowl, flour, cocoa and bicarb soda
- Add sugar and choc chips, stir
- Add milk, egg, vanilla to the melted chocolate mixture, stir
- Pour chocolate mixture into dry ingredients, fold till combined
- Spoon evenly into muffin tins
- Sprinkle with extra choc chips
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Stand in tin for 5, then transfer to wire rack to cool.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.