Helpful cleaning tips to remove ugly grease splatter stains from your backsplash, stovetop and kitchen, using my homemade all purpose cleaner and antibacterial wipes.
Do you struggle to clean those tough grease splatter stains off your kitchen backsplashes and other surfaces? Do you find that no matter what you do, you just can’t seem to get rid of them? I know that these stains can drive you crazy sometimes, and it can seem like no matter how hard you try to clean the surfaces, you just can’t get rid of the stains completely. Give my homemade all-purpose cleaner a go because it picks up grease really well, and all you need are a few ingredients to make it, and then just use a damp sponge or cloth to clean.
GET RECIPE: Home Made All-Purpose Cleaner I also use my homemade wipes which pick up grease really well, although if you don’t want to use the wipes to wipe over grease, my homemade all-purpose cleaner is perfect. If you give it a go I would really love to hear some feedback, so let me know.
GET RECIPE: Reusable Home-Made Antibacterial Wipes
Depending on what surfaces you are cleaning, you may have to add a bit more elbow grease than usual. I’m breaking down the surfaces here. There are just some extra steps with stainless steel and slate surfaces. To get the best results for a spick and span kitchen, here’s how to use my cleaner.
Glass, Marble, Ceramic, Stainless Steel, Slate and Plastic Surfaces
- Spray all surfaces with my homemade cleaner and let it sit for about half an hour so that it can really get into the grooves.
- Use a sponge or rag to wipe the greasy areas.
- Repeat if needed.
- For tougher stains, combine the cleaning with my homemade antibacterial wipes.
- Rinse with warm water once your surfaces are clean.
- For stainless steel surfaces, add some chemical-free dishwashing detergent to give it a bit more oomph.
- For slate surfaces, use a toothbrush to get into the hard-to-get grooves.
If you don’t like cleaning with chemicals and want more DIY homemade cleaning products, I have a great ebook available with lots of homemade cleaning product recipes. It’s available for download in my shop and is a great way to make your own cleaning products to avoid using chemicals. The book includes 25 recipes.
READ MORE: DIY Homemade Cleaning Recipes Ebook