My Miss 12 made these Coconut Cream Truffles at Christmas last year. We loved them so much, perfectly sweet and creamy. Great to give as a gift, make for a bring a plate, or serve between meals on Christmas day. Very easy to make, hope you enjoy this Christmas.
Coconut cream truffles
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 220g white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat cream, 3/4 cup of coconut in a medium sized sauce.
- When mixture is simmering, remove from heat and stir in chocolate.
- Allow mixture to stand for 5 minutes.
- Add butter, stir all ingredients until well combined.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Roll a teaspoon of mixture into a ball
- Then coat in remaining coconut.
- Place in a container and keep refrigerated.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
HEALTHY BLISS BALLS – Healthy bliss balls are a raw snack filled with protein and energy, usually packed with dried fruits like medjool dates nuts and seeds, very easy to make. View recipe here.
HEALTHY FERRERO ROCHER BALLS – Homemade healthy ferrero rocher balls are so delicious, only 4 ingredients and taste so very similar to the real thing! View recipe here.
COCONUT, ALMOND & MACADAMIA BALLS – View recipe here.
EASY AND YUMMY ENERGY BALLS – You know those times when you or the kids stand at the fridge hungry and not sure what you feel like. I’ve made up a batch of these super easy and ooh so yummy energy balls to keep in the fridge for exactly this time. They aren’t the type of snack to add to the kids school lunch boxes, best for home to keep safely away from other children with peanut allergies. View recipe here.