Chocolate Raspberry Muffin recipe, that is full of chocolate flavour with a burst of summery fruit. They are easy to make and so delicious for a quick snack, a lunchbox item or to quickly make for when friends visit.
These Chocolate Raspberry Muffins are super easy to make, great to add to lunchboxes, to give to a friend who needs a pick me up or bake for the office for morning tea! Alternatively, heat your muffin up slightly and add a dollop of ice-cream for dessert.
Sometimes I really want a little treat that gives me a little chocolate hit, to go with my cup of coffee. These muffins tick all the right boxes for me, that lovely chocolate flavour, so moist and delicious with the addition of raspberries.
Silicone Muffin Trays
I like to use my 12 Cup Muffin Pan for this recipe, but by slightly changing up the cooking temp you could make these bigger by using the 6 Cup Muffin Pan (cook for a little longer), or go for bite-sized snacks by using the 24 Cup Muffin Pan (cook for a little less time).
Whatever muffin pan you decide to use, I strongly suggest that it’s silicone. They are HEAPS easier to clean, plus the muffins slide out effortlessly.
Chocolate Raspberry Muffins
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup milk choc chips
- 1 1/4 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C, fan-forced.
- Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin tray or line with paper patty cases.
- In a mixer add butter and sugar. Mix to combine.
- Add eggs and continue to mix, do not over mix.
- Add flour, cocoa, choc chips and milk. Mix
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cases.
- Bake muffins in oven for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Rest in tray for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RECIPE! – If you’ve tried this Chocolate Raspberry Muffin recipe, please leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my newsletters with the latest recipes or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.