A deliciously soft, rich and delectable Chocolate Almond Brownie recipe that will definitely have you coming back for more!
These brownies are to die for, and didn’t last long in my house! The inside of them has a fudge-like texture, whilst still keeping the crumbly consistency of a brownie. They are absolutely more-ish!
Chocolate Almond Brownies
- 200g dark chocolate
- 200g unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 200g brown sugar
- 200g almond meal
- 1/4 cup SR Flour
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven on 180C.
- Line a slice tray with baking paper.
- Roughly chop chocolate into small pieces.
- Place chocolate and butter into a jug and microwave for 1 min 40 sec until melted.
- Add eggs, sugar and almond meal. Stir until well combined.
- Sift in the flour.
- Add chocolate chips. Combine mixture thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into slice tray.
- Bake for 40-45 min.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
RECOMMENDED TOOLS TO MAKE CHOCOLATE ALMOND BROWNIES
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RECIPE! – If you’ve tried this Chocolate Almond Brownies recipe, please leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my newsletters with the latest recipes or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
This post was originally published on 4th November 2011, it has been updated with new photos.
Pin this image below to Pinterest!