Thank you to to Julie K for sharing one of her family favourite meals, Pepper & Peanut Chicken. It looks delcious Julie and very fancy with your rice mould. Find more family dinner ideas here.
Pepper and Peanut Chicken
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 15g butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, sliced ***
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp light soya sauce
- 3 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 250g bean sprouts
- Combine oil, butter, garlic and onion in a large shallow dish, cook on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, cover, cook on HIGH for 3 minutes. Stir in combined peanut butter, cardamom, cumin, soya sauce, honey and lime juice, cover, cook on HIGH for 3 minutes; stir once during cooking.
- Stir in peppers, cook on HIGH for 1 minute. Serve with the bean sprouts.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
click on image to view recipe
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.