This Chocolate & Salted Caramel Cake by Jamie Oliver looks amazing. A chocolate cake with a hint of coffee, salted caramel oozing between two cake layers, topped with a chocolate ganache. This will certainly be a show stopper!
- 250 g unsalted butter , plus extra for greasing
- 250 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 150 ml espresso
- 225 g self-raising flour
- 250 g golden caster sugar
- 250 g soft light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 100 ml buttermilk
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 50 g butter
- 75 ml double cream
- 50 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 50 ml double cream
More Salted Caramel Recipes
Salted Caramel Popcorn – Give your ordinary popcorn a burst of flavour. Salted Caramel popcorn will not disappoint. Make to snack on while you watch a movie at home or make a big batch and give as a little gift.
Salted Caramel Sauce – I have a weakness, I love anything Salted Caramel. This Salted Caramel Sauce is super easy, can be made within minutes and ooh so good. Pour over ice-cream or pudding for a sweet dessert.