This Beef Macaroni recipe is a dinner that the kids will love, you can’t go past mince and macaroni. Plus the bonus is you could double this easy dinner ingredients make enough to have it on toast tomorrow night!
I’ve used peas and corn, but you can add whatever vegetables you would like, carrot, capsicum, cauliflower etc.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100g diced bacon
- 500g beef mince
- 400g diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1 teaspoon beef stock powder
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a frying pan heat oil and cook onion, garlic and bacon for 4 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add mince and brown meat over medium-high heat.
- Pour in stock, stir for one minute.
- Add tomatoes, peas, corn, water, salt and pepper, simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil pasta following packet direction.
- Stir pasta through mince mixture and serve.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
Left overs would also go great in a thermos in the kids lunch box too!
click on image to view recipe
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.