These salted caramel bliss balls are easy-to-make, are incredibly delicious, and make for a perfect bite-sized snack option for the whole family.
If you LOVE salted caramel (as much as I do!) you will want to make a double batch of these babies! These bliss balls are super easy to throw together too – there are only four ingredients and they can be whipped up in just 10 minutes.
These bliss balls are so incredibly easy to whip up, and are perfect for a tasty after school snack or as a morning tea treat with a cuppa. You can taste the salt in this recipe, which I really like.
Salted Caramel Bliss Balls
- 18 Medjool dates
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Desiccated coconut (extra)
- Add dates, almond, coconut and salt into a food processor, process on full speed for 30-40 seconds or until nuts have chopped and mixture combines together (this may take a little while, keep blending until it happens).
- Roll the mixture into small bite-sized balls.
- Roll balls in desiccated coconut (optional). This step can be missed if you don’t have the time or desire.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RECIPE! – If you’ve tried this Salted Caramel Bliss Balls recipe, please leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my newsletters with the latest recipes or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.
Pin this image below to Pinterest!