These Fruity Bliss Balls are nut free, which are ideal to put in the lunch boxes of kids who have a nut free policy at their school, store in the fridge for up to one week.
My kids usually take 3 bliss balls in replace of a fruit, read more about my lunchbox packing guide.
Fruity Bliss Balls
medjooldates, remove seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins or sultanas
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place the ingredients into a food processor.
- Process on high speed for several minutes until the mixture sticks together like a paste.
- Take small handfuls of
mixture and make into balls, roll in coconut.
- Keep in the refrigerator, enjoy.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
click on image to view recipe