Deliciously fun Coconut Bunny Tails with a sprinkle of coconut for a festive spirit.
This is a fiddly recipe to make, but it tastes so good, so it’s worth the extra effort.
These Coconut Bunny Tails can be eaten any time of the year, but are especially fun to make at Easter. They’re lovely to serve up at Easter gatherings or even to bag up and give as gifts for friends, teachers, neighbours or family members.
Coconut Bunny Tails
- 250 g butternut biscuits, crushed
- 395g Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, sifted
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 375 g white chocolate melts melted
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, extra
- Blitz biscuits in food processor to crush.
- Add condensed milk, cocoa and 1/2 cup coconut, blitz again to combine.
- Roll into bite-size ball, refrigerate for an hour.
- Melt chocolate following packet directions.
- Dip balls into chocolate.
- Quickly sprinkle with coconut before chocolate sets.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
If you want to gift these yummy treats to someone special this Easter, simply pop a few in a cello bag and finish off with one of my Easter Bag Toppers (there are four different patterns to choose from).
PURCHASE NOW: Easter Bag Toppers
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RECIPE! – If you’ve made this Coconut Bunny Tails recipe, please leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my newsletters with the latest recipes, or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.