mmmm….these cookies are so yummy
Choc Sprinkle Cookies
- 200g butter, room temp
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups SR Flour
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups White Choc Melts
- Hundreds and Thousands
- Preheat fanforced oven to 160C, line 2 baking trays.
- Use electric mixer to beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add condensed milk and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Stir in flours and cocoa.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls, put in on tray.
- Bake for approx 15 min.
- Stand on tray for 5 min, then place on wire rack.
- Melt chocolate uncovered in microwave safe bowl on medium until melted approx 2-3min.
- Spoon a teaspoon chocolate onto each cookie. Sprinkle with hundreds and thousands.
- Stand until chocolate is set.
- These cookies won’t last long…enjoy.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife