These tarts have become a ‘requirement’ when I catch up with girlfriends for morning tea or dinner parties. They are extremely yummy and super easy to make, everybody will love them and think you slaved in the kitchen for hours.
Cook pastry cases, add caramel, top with a dollop of cream and sprinkle with flake chocolate. EASY!
Ooh so tasty!
- 1 Packet Frozen Mini Pastry Cases
- Tin of Nestle Caramel Topping
- A carton of double cream
- 1 Flake chocolate bar
- Cook pastry cases to packet directions
- Spoon caramel over cases, dividing tin amongst the cases
- Dollop a large spoonful of cream over the caramel
- Crumble flake over cream
- Keep in fridge until ready for serve
By Kat – The Organised Housewife