Thermomix Apricot, Almond and Coconut Slice
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 16 1x
- 120g dried apricots
- 40g almonds
- 130g condensed milk
- 100g coconut oil
- 50g coconut
- 200g rolled oats
- 200g white chocolate
- 20g coconut oil
- Grease or line 2 slice pan with baking paper.
- Add apricots and almonds to thermomix bowl, chop 5 seconds / speed 7, remove from bowl, set aside.
- Add condensed milk and oil to same bowl, melt 2 minutes / 50 deg / speed 4.
- Add apricots, almonds, coconut and oats to bowl and mix 5 seconds / reverse / speed 3.
- Press mixture into slice pan.
- Chop chocolate 6 seconds / speed 8.
- Add oil, melt 3 minutes /50 degrees / speed 2.
- Spread over slice and refrigerate until firm and cut into squares.