A delicious Apricot, Almond and Coconut Slice Thermomix recipe with a tasty oat and apricot base, topped with a not-too-sweet mix of white chocolate and coconut oil.
I am not a huge fan of apricots, I really don’t like the taste very much…. but this Apricot, Almond and Coconut Slice is ooh so good that I am certain I will make it on a regular basis.
This recipe is for the Thermomix, and I’m sorry I don’t have a regular recipe for you. If you haven’t got a Thermomix, but still have a hankering for a delicious slice, try my Dried Fruit and Coconut Slice recipe instead.
Thermomix Apricot, Almond and Coconut Slice
- 120g dried apricots
- 40g almonds
- 130g condensed milk
- 100g coconut oil
- 50g coconut
- 200g rolled oats
- 200g white chocolate
- 20g coconut oil
- Grease or line 2 slice pan with baking paper.
- Add apricots and almonds to thermomix bowl, chop 5 seconds / speed 7, remove from bowl, set aside.
- Add condensed milk and oil to same bowl, melt 2 minutes / 50 deg / speed 4.
- Add apricots, almonds, coconut and oats to bowl and mix 5 seconds / reverse / speed 3.
- Press mixture into slice pan.
- Chop chocolate 6 seconds / speed 8.
- Add oil, melt 3 minutes /50 degrees / speed 2.
- Spread over slice and refrigerate until firm and cut into squares.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RECIPE! – If you’ve tried this Thermomix Apricot, Almond and Coconut Slice recipe, please leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my newsletters with latest recipes or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.