Mmm…. cupcakes, we’ve been making plenty of these over the school holidays so I thought it fitting to add them to the July 2016 desktop wallpaper download with matching iPhone background. With a handy monthly calendar and an inspirational quote for motivation.
TO DOWNLOAD: Enter your details in the form below to unlock the buttons to download this fun pineapple wallpaper download for your devices. If you already subscribe to the newsletter, please enter your details again, promise I won’t send you the email twice!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
FOR MAC DESKTOPS:
- Click on the desktop link (above) to download the file.
- Right click image to save the image to your computer.
- Open System Preferences > desktop & screen saver.
- Chose the desired image > Close window.
FOR WINDOWS DESKTOPS:
- Click on the desktop link to download the file.
- Right click the image to save the image to your computer.
- Click the start button > control Panel
- In the search box type desktop background > change desktop background
- Double click the file and it will become your desktop background.
- If the picture you want to use isn’t in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer. When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.
- Choose your picture position, fit to screen or stretch to fit to screen > save changes.
FOR THE IPHONE:
- On your phone, click on the phone link above.
- Hold down on the image and click Save Image. It will be saved to your photo library.
- Once saved, Go to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New wallpaper.
- Then set as desired.
Have you uploaded the Wallpaper, what do you think?
Please note these free desktop and iPhone wallpapers are copyright and only for your personal use, not commercial use. If you choose to feature these wallpapers on your website (which I would love, thank you!!), as a courtesy please link back to this post, do not link to the download files.
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.