Many of you saw that from a photo on a recent post that I have a grocery list on my fridge and requested the download, here it is!!!
I made this up years ago from a similar idea I found on the web (can’t remember where…sorry). However I have arranged it to match the layout of my grocery store. Eg, from entry at my local store it starts with fruit and veg, then cold section with dairy and meats, followed by cereals….you get the idea.
My Benefits from a shopping list in this format:
- I don’t have to constantly scan a list to see what I have missed (I love it for this reason)
- As above, less scanning makes shopping really quick
- You can skip isles if you don’t need them, eliminates impulse buying
- Ideal as when I have run out of something it easily ticked to purchase next shop
- Hubby/kids finds this particularly easy to add to, (which is what we all need, something easy for them to use 😛 )
- When I am shopping for groceries online this is a great tool to help me remember what I usually buy
Grocery list available in shop HERE, other colours available.