School holidays start here in QLD at the end of this week. We are going to try and spend the first week at home, to relax unwind and enjoy time together as a family. We recently purchased Wii Party and loving it, such a fun game to play all together, making us work together as teams and individually.
I have included a FREE school holiday planner which will keep help you keep the upcoming weeks organised. I ask the kids to write down the things they want to do, on the wish list. Then we try and work a few or most of them into the 2 weeks they have off.
Also now available is Mums School Holiday Checklist, a checklist I use of tasks to complete over the school holidays, reminding me to clean out school bags, wash lunch bags, polish shoes etc.
Click image below to download and print. I have also included a blank planner as I know each state have different holiday dates.
Here are some great sites with ideas for school activities:
- Craft from Non Crafty Parents
- Be a fun mum – 15 Adventurous Things To Do With Kids
- Brisbane Kids – loads of ideas to do around Brisbane
- Ticketek.com events – shows and performances
- Paint on the ceiling – bubble wrap paints
- The imagination tree – messy plan with sand and water
- Busy Brissy mum – create some DIY hair clips
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.