I was beyond thrilled when I was asked to speak at the upcoming ProBlogger Training Event on the topic of Building Your Community. I have been to the last 2 ProBlogger conferences, I have walked away from both feeling confident and motivated to build my blog and continue to make it profitable by learning new ideas and techniques. This is a conference for all blogging levels, it will help you grow and build your blog and community along with helping you learn new ideas and techniques from successful bloggers on how to make it profitable.
A few key benefits of attending the conference are:
- Learn the techniques that bloggers have used to grow their community on their blogs
- Gain insight on how to make your blog profitable
- Learn the variety of ways to monetize your blog
- Hear about the latest blogging trends
- Get ideas on content needed to engage your readers and find new ones
This year the event is being held on the Gold Coast, but sadly tickets sold out very quickly. Darren Rowse, founder of ProBlogger is giving you the opportunity to gain ‘virtual’ access to the conference. This allows you to be a part of the event from anywhere around the world.
What is a Virtual Pass?
You can listen to the conference in the comfort of your own home. The event is being held on 13th and 14th September and audio files and slides will be available shortly after each session happens, they will be yours to keep and listen/look back on for as long as you need.
Here is just a few of the great selection of topics being discussed
- Designing Your Blog
- Monetization Where to Start
- Blogging and Creativity
- Creating Your First eBook
- Launching a Speaking Career off Your Blog
- How to Sell Stuff from Your Blog
- Blogging for Beginners
- Facebook Marketing
- SEO for WordPress
- Affiliate Marketing
- Building Community on Your Blog
- How to Create Your Own Products to Sell
- Video Creation on a Shoe String
- DIY PR to Grow Your Blog and Brand
- Creating a Professional Media Kit
- Google Analytics for Bloggers
- Growing Your Social Media Network
Read full details about how to get your virtual pass here
I am proud to be an affiliate of this product. As I mentioned I have been to 2 prior events and I have learnt so much from each conference, giving me the motivation and ideas to move forward in growing my blog.