I am so excited to be working on a few projects here at The Organised Housewife HQ. One of those is a new series to start in July.
Running the last ’20 Day to Organise and Clean your home’ series was a lot of really hard work, I didn’t realise how much was involved when I started. To allow me some time to write-up the series I am looking for some guest contributors (readers or bloggers) to share some recipes, crafts, meals plans, their organised spaces, tips, and ideas throughout June.
a few details
- Good photos are appreciated, clear with good colour
- This needs to be an original post and has/will not appear on another blog
- You are welcome to link to post via your blog and social media
- For bloggers, links will be included back to your blog and facebook page
- Please do not contact me if you are just wanting to post purely for SEO purposes, these emails will automatically be deleted
If you are interested please email me at [email protected] with GUEST CONTRIBUTOR in the subject and tell me what you would like to write a post about along with a few details about yourself and links to your blog. Readers are more than welcome to submit as well, highly encouraged, I’d love to see your ideas.
As you know I have my shop filled with many different printables. I am pleased to announce that I can now host other designers printables in my shop. Selling their printables direct from my shop on their behalf and designers receive their payment in sales each week.
If you are interested in receiving more details please send me an email to [email protected] with subject DESIGNER, please send through examples of your printables and ideas of what printables you would like to include.