This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Tania R for winning this prize.
We are celebrating The Organised Housewife winning AusMumpreneur Best Blog 2011 with a few giveaways, this is the second giveaway for the week!!
This chart is made for children, but I secretly have been using it for myself recently too to keep me on track with healthy eating. The kids have really enjoyed using it. They all eat really well and eat most foods I put in front of them, however by using this chart I realised Miss 6 wasn’t drinking enough water or fruit, which is really important.
HealthyChart is a magnetic incentive chart for children that promotes eating a balanced diet, drinking plenty of water and getting enough exercise each day.
As the kids pack their lunch boxes in their bags they check what I have given them then added magnets for each food item onto the chart. They have a ball doing this, similar to a game. I have found Miss 6 is now enjoy eating a piece of fruit just so she can put on another magnet.
Teaching your children at an early age to eat healthy is essential. Instilling good habits now will make a better future for them. For more information on HealthyChart visit their website.
3 Fun way’s to get your children eating the correct foods and gain more magnets on their healthy chart:
- Create a shopping list specially for them to use on your next grocery visit. Write on some foods they don’t like eating, this fun activity may prompt them to eat something they picked at the grocery store themselves.
- Sing songs when eating a particular food, On Top of spaghetti, Wiggles Fruit Salad Yummy Yummy or hot potato. You will find HERE a list of songs all related to food.
- When putting food on the plate, place it creatively, examples below
mage credit: www.caterersearch.com
Find HealthyChart: Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter
One HealthyChart, includes:
- Full colour A4 chart to track daily serves
- How are you doing? chart to track progress for the week
- Daily serving information for Ages 4 to 7 or Ages 8 to 11
- 96 full colour tiles of food, water and physical activities
- 12 motivational tiles
How to enter
- Like – this blog post using the ‘Like’ button at the top of the post; and
- Like – HealthyChart on facebook HERE; and
- Comment telling me why you would like a HealthyChart.
- Winners will be chosen by random.org
- Maximum of ONE post only per person.
- Entry comments are to be place on this blog post only, facebook comments are not considered.
- Winner will be announced at top of this page and via facebook.
- Open to Australian residents only.