This post is sponsored by Nuffnang
PLEASE NOTE THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
Congratulatins to Ms Myst you are the winner of the Target Toy Voucher!
Here is her answer:
The TARGET of my layby desire
Are the people that I most admire
My kids never fail to surprise
Their limits do outspan the skies
So something to inspire them all
Doesnt have to be short or tall
Or techy or right on trend
Theyd love books from Dr Seuss or Mr Men!
They love to adventure to new worlds
(that is my boy and both my girls)
Using their wonderful imagination
Will create a Christmas sensation
How many can I afford to buy,
Before my credit card does cry?
As many as I please!
Target have Chrissy layby.. its a financial breeze
I have been to the Target Toy Sale’s ever since the twins were born. I have found that they stock items that aren’t always on the shelf, over 300 exclusive to the mid year sale, making a lot more toy’s to choose from than in the ordinary sales and so many toys are down to 1/2 price, good for the pocket!
I love receiving the Target Toy catalogues. There’s usually a big wrestling match to see who can read it first. I have even gone as far as going down to the local shops and picking up another local paper so I can have one for myself. The kids go through it, each with their own coloured thick felt pen circling what they would like. It’s studied for hours, dogtags circles and stars all over.
I then create my list, writing down all the names of kids I buy for and what I will be buying for each. I usually buy a few extra boy and girl toys to put in my birthday pressie stash. My friends and I usually have coffee on a Wednesday morning so after this we take a wonder through the Target store to see where they have placed the items we are after, I would be so disappointed to miss out on receiving an item because I couldn’t find it. Toy sales can be so stressful and very busy first thing in the morning, which then leads to a long lay-by queue.
Target’s new Online Lay-by
This year’s Target Toy Sale starts on 21st July. But…even better…they have a new fantastic online lay-by system, which starts on 29th June, around the same time as the other department stores, so you can compare prices more easily and reserve your favourite toy’s to then pay and collect in-store (note: limited availability online). I am so pleased, this will help so many people.
I have included the simple steps to order online:
- Go to target.com.au
- Search the toys available
- Register and create your list
- Select your lay-by location (your nearest Target store)
- Submit your list (You’ll then receive an email confirmation including PDF files)
- PRINT the email confirmation and take to your nominated store to activate your lay-by (10% deposit required) on or before Wednesday 3 August 2011.
- After submitting your lay-by list, please wait until the following day before activating in store.
Not only do I see this helping so many mums with young children or working parents I think this will help many grandparents that don’t have the energy or desire to attend these busy sales. Now from the comfort of their home they can reserve toys for their loved ones and visit the store at their convenience. Love it!
Enter for your chance to win one $100 Target Gift Voucher.
How to enter
- Like this blog post using the ‘Like’ button at the top of the post
- Comment letting me know which toy would you most want to put on lay-by
- Entries close midnight Thursday 7th July 2011. Any entries received after this time will not be considered.
- Winners will be chosen by the promoter, most creative wins.
- Maximum of ONE post only per person.
- Entry comments are to be place on this blog post only, facebook comments are not considered.
- Winners will be announced once I have heard from the promoter, I will publish details on a separate blog post.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- Promoter’s Terms and Conditions HERE