I have to admit our office is organised chaos. I share our office with my husband, we have 2 work stations with very different styles of organising and definitions of what a clean desk is. My desk tends to be a dumping zone with broken toys, kids drawings, receipts, magazines to sort through and my endless supply of pens.
This month and possibly pushed through to the next join me in my quest to get the office organised. I will share with you tips and ideas for you to create an organised space of your own.
Here are the 10 steps we will be taking to get our home office organised.
- Setting up a dedicated workspace
- Create zones in the office
- Controlling the paper clutter
- Organising desk drawers
- Set up an effective filing system
- Organising the finances
- Spring clean the computer
- Taming the inbox
- Protecting the digital photos
- Learning how to stay in control and keep the office organised
What area in your home office needs the most attention?