I’m so excited the school holidays start here in QLD next week. I’m really looking forward to taking some time off with the kids, we have quite a bit already on our to-do list so it’s going to be a busy one!
During the September holidays I usually like to:
- give the kids bedrooms a good clean
- kids wardrobes an overhaul: packing away all their winter clothes, sort through their summer clothes, donate the ones they have outgrown and a shopping trip at the end of it for a few new clothes (see some of my organising ideas below)
- I’m going to do the same to my wardrobe as well, being that ‘fingers crossed’ with my weight loss I won’t be wearing any of the clothes I have now next winter.
- Stock the freezer with more lunch box baking, (find some ymmy recipes below)
- Plus I’ll go through my usual ‘Mums School Holiday Checklist’ download here
- and use the ‘School Holiday Planner’ to organise playdates, trips to the beach, get togethers in the parks with friends, craft days and other events download for free