Frankincense Essential Oil Blend is often called the “king of oils,” Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness when used aromatically, while topical and internal uses provide modern health benefits.
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary benefits. In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin. This centuries-old knowledge contributes to the modern uses of Frankincense today. Its soothing and beautifying properties are used to revitalise the appearance of the skin and help reduce the appearance of imperfections when applied topically. When inhaled or diffused, Frankincense promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall spiritual and emotional wellness.
Aromatic Description: Warm, spicy, clean
AVAILABLE IN MY SHOP – 100% Pure Frankincense 15ml Essential Oil
- Aroma promotes feelings of relaxation.
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically.
GREAT USES FOR FRANKINCENSE® ESSENTIAL OIL
- Calm Down – Inhale with Lavender and Peppermint and apply to neck to help calm stress and relieve tension.
- Nourish Your Skin – Use a drop of Frankincense with 3 drops of carrier oil or Hand and Body Lotion for beautiful, radiant-looking skin.
- Spread The Love – Frankincense smells wonderful and uplifts the mood. Wear it as a perfume to lift your mood and feelings of alertness.
- Overworked Hands – Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening or working to promote a normal inflammatory response.
- Nails Of Steel – Dry weather can take a toll on your nails. Try applying a drop of Frankincense to strengthen weak fingernails.
- Goodness In A Cup – Dilute a drop of Frankincense in 1 teaspoon of honey or in a small herbal tea and take daily to maintain good health.
- Calming Mood Lifter – Frankincense can be applied to the bottoms of feet to relax and calm mood swings minor to major. In fact, it has been used to calm expectant mothers during pregnancy and labour. Diffuse in the room or massage a drop onto the chest or back of the neck.
- No More Nerves – Use Frankincense to help relieve anxiety and create a positive mood Try combining Frankincense, Peppermint and Orange essential oil in your hand, rub hands together, and inhale deeply. This mix will also help with the most severe need for a three o’clock pick-me-up.
- Be Youthful – Frankincense can help promote youthful, radiant-looking skin and slow the signs of aging by reducing the appearance of skin imperfections. Dab with 1 drop of carrier oil to trouble areas.
- Relax And Revitalize – Soak in a warm Frankincense bath to calm the nerves or diffuse Frankincense in the bathroom while you relax in the tub.
- Frank To The Rescue – Frankincense has been used for centuries for challenged skin, skin problems and nearly everything related to skin. It’s wonderful for aging skin too. Apply directly to the skin and dab the excess with a cotton ball.
- Muscle & Soreness Relief – Use Frankincense with a cold compress after working out or on a hot day to cool down and relax. Or, use with a hot compress to soothe tired muscles or occasional cramps.
- Personal Sauna – After showering, add a few drops to a warm, wet washcloth for a final rinse. Enjoy the earthy smell as the steam creates your own personal sauna.
When using Frankincense together with other essential oil combinations, you get so many more benefits from it and can help yourself to heal, regardless if it’s spiritual healing that you’re looking for, or a more medical form of healing, such as sore hands from arthritis. All these essential oils are available in my shop.
DIFFUSER BLEND IDEAS
- Monday Boost – 2 drops peppermint + 3 drops lemon + 3 drops frankincense + 4 drops orange
- Reach your Goals – 2 drops frankincense + 2 drops peppermint + 1 drop ylang ylang
- Guidance, grounding and relieving benefits – 3 drops vetiver, 3 drops frankincense, 2 drops lavender, 2 drops roman chamomile, 2 drops sandalwood
- Wisdom, optimism and creative benefit – 1 drop frankincense, 1 drop peppermint, 1 drop orange, 1 drop lime
- Focusing, alertness & energising benefits -2 drops peppermint, 3 drops lemon, 3 drops frankincense, 4 drops orange
- Belonging, connecting and spiritual benefits – 1 drop rosemary, 2 drops cedarwood, 2 drops orange, 2 drops frankincense
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Join my private Facebook group The Organised Housewife – Essential Oils.