Preparing the kids’ lunchboxes every morning and being creative everyday is a tough gig. Some days I lack inspiration but I know my kids love having variety and something different every now and then. Here is another instalment of my kids lunch box ideas and hopefully it helps you!
I have added sausage rolls and muffins into this lunchbox, I prepared both in a bulk cooking session and placed in the freezer. I add them frozen into the kids lunchboxes. They are always defrosted by morning tea time.
Find more post I have shared about kids lunch boxes:
- more lunch box ideas for kids
- very popular 2 ingredient lunchbox scrolls recipe
- 50+ my favourite freezable lunch box recipes
- a guide to choosing the best school lunch box for kids
- more school lunch box recipes
- Allergy friendly recipes, no dairy no egg, no nut etc.
sectioned lunchbox above available online here.
Muffin and fruit salad (kiwifruit, orange and peach)
RECIPES: Chocolate Banana Muffins
Sausage Rolls and Bliss Balls.