These dyed eggs may look fancy, but they are so very easy to make, even those who are a little ‘craft challenged’ will enjoy making these drip dyed Easter eggs.
To make your own drip dyed Easter eggs you’ll need:
- Eggs – hard boiled, blown or uncooked if you dare!
- White vinegar
- Liquid water colours or food dye
- Eye droppers/pipettes, or even a spoon
- Somewhere to rest your eggs
- Something to cover your surface
- A smock or apron
- A damp cloth for clean up
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.