What is your biggest struggle when preparing for Christmas?
Do you find you:
- don’t have enough time to purchase gifts
- you always tend to spend more than you budget
- you have the best intentions to write Christmas cards, but don’t find the time
- you would love to bake more Christmas recipes
- you would like to spend more time with your family and friends
Please leave a comment below with what your struggles are so I can make sure the tasks are included in the series.
The ‘Organise Yourself a Merry Little Christmas’ series starts on Monday. Each day I will be sharing a new Christmas task to ensure you have completed everything needed by Christmas Day, yummy Christmas recipes, fun Christmas activities. a gift guide with ideas on what to buy or make your loved ones and more.
to get a copy of ‘The Organised Housewife Christmas Planner’ to help organise tasks throughout the series. This 45 page planner will keeping all your checklists, planners, budget, travel information and more together in one folder. It is available as digital download so you will receive it instantly after purchase and can start organising straight away!
I have printed a few copies of the ‘Christmas Planner’ which I can post to those that can’t print it. See more details here (limited amount available).
Being organised is just the start of what I want for Christmas 🙂