We all love sales and the Boxing Day sales are always BIG and busy with people rushing around! It’s easy to go a little crazy with sales, here are a few of my tips to help with the Post Christmas Sale madness:
- before you go make a list of the items you are most hoping to purchase
- think about purchasing gifts for upcoming birthday’s, anniversaries, mothers/fathers day or even Christmas 2012.
- compare prices and don’t forget at some stores they will price match so take the brochure with you
- purchase Christmas wrapping and cards for next year at a discount price, remembering that a solid colour wrap and ribbons can be used all year round
- if you’re wanting to change the theme of your tree next year, now would be a great time to purchase the decorations at a reduced price
- if you have a friend expecting, baby’s first christmas items would make a great gift for next year
- carparking is always terrible at these sales, visit the shopping centre early and grab a coffee from one of the nearby coffee shops while waiting for the shops to open
- reduced price stocking stuffers can be used in party bags
- look in the craft shop for discounted items that you can put away for next year
My kids birthdays are at the beginning of the year so I purchase their gifts in the Christmas sales, which is a great saving.
What do you purchase at Boxing Day Sales sales?