I am curious to know, what your family Christmas traditions are? Traditions are something that
Our Christmas Traditions:
- Like everybody, put up the Christmas tree as a family on the weekend around the 1st Dec
- We have always played the Hi-5 Christmas CD while decorating the house
- We follow an advent calender counting down the day’s till Christmas
- I always allow the kids to open a present the night before Christmas BUT….I have to pick the gift they open. It is always new pyjamas, so they have something cute and clean for the photos I take on Christmas morning.
- Together we all watch The Santa Clause movies the week before Christmas
- I do alot of Christmas baking and crafts with the kids
- I make my ‘Nan’s’ Rum Ball’s on Christmas Eve for morning tea on Christmas (a lovely reminder of such a beautiful lady)
- Make a gingerbread house together as a family.