- Do you have a to-do list that’s a mile long?
- Have you created a list, but never find time to complete it?
- Do you realise you have tasks to complete but just can’t make a start
Today I would love for you to create your to-do list. If you would like, add your to-do list in the comments here and I can check on you regularly and see how you are going with your lists. It can also help me know what you need help with and blog ideas in the coming weeks for you.
Steps to create and complete a TO DO LIST
- Determine the tasks that you need to complete
- Create your to-do list by writing everything you need to accomplish in a list style format
- Print 7-14 copies of the Day Planner, or use your diary
- Block out your working hours
- Add any appointments you have scheduled
- Now start adding items from your to do list onto the day planner, into the times/day you would like to accomplish them. Be realistic with your times, eg, if my basket is full ironing takes me 2 hours to get to the bottom of the pile, so dedicate a realistic amount of time.
- Then make a start.
- If you weren’t able to complete a task, fit it into your schedule the following day.
The Declutter 52 Things in 52 Weeks process so far:
Step 2: What is clutter
Step 3: 5 steps to clear your clutter
Step 4: Start the 52 things in 52 weeks Challenge – it’s not too late to start now
Step 6: Create a to-do list