I have been so busy this week, here are some of the activies I have been up to:
Christmas Hair Ties
I have been looking in shops for some Christmas hairties, but they were all gone. However, I was inspired to use this gorgeous ribbon that I recycled from bomboniere gifts we received from a wedding we went to recently.
Supplies I used:
- Recycled red ribbon from gifts
- a hair tie
- Green ribbon from my scrapbook supplies
How to make:
Please excuse these instructions as I don’t really know how to explain how I tied the ribbon around the hairtie.
- Fold ribbon in half
- Place hairtie ontop of fold
- Then bring bottom of ribbon up over hairtie and under fold pull to secure on hair tie
- Do the same with an alternate colour ribbon
- I used 10 strand of ribbon, 5 red and 5 green
- If you have some beads place a bead on each ribbon and tie a knot at the end to secure bead and prevent ribbon from fraying
I’m really happy with how this turned out. But I have two girls and only 1 hairtie 🙁
Christmas Hand Soap Bottle
I removed the label and added some stickers from KaiserCraft Christmas collection, then added some ribbon from my scrapbooking supplies.
Cute and easy.
Covered some notebooks
I made these notebooks for each of the kids friends to give as their Christmas gifts. I purchased a pack of 2 books from Big W for $2.50, a packet of 10 sparkly pencils for $3 and used some scrapbooking supplies from home – Scrapbook paper, ribbon, chipboard, gems and charms.
Made these yummy Chocolate muffins for the twins party day at school.
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.