Snowglobes have always had that magical feeling, shaking them constantly to watch the glitter fall. My youngest daughter and I made this snow globe last week together, it was so much fun and in particular she loved to see how it is made.
What you will need
- Jar – I used a small mason jar from Howards Storage World but these can be found at most dollar/department stores
- Ornament that fits in jar
- Quick set glue
- Optional: glycerin – I couldn’t find glycerin, as an alternative I tried Glycerol it didn’t work.
How to make
- Glue ornament to the inside of lid
- Fill jar with water
- Sprinkle in glitter
- Place lid on jar
- Shake and see the magic
- Decorate the lid with a ribbon