- By entering the Promotion, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the Promotion and to take a Prize if they are a winner.
- Information on how to enter form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
- Persons must be over the age of 18 years to enter.
- Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this Promotion The Organised Housewife and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or for submitting an entry that is not otherwise in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining a winner.
How to enter
- The Promotion commences at 12:00pm (AEDT) on Wednesday 14 May 2014, and ends at 10:00am (AEDT) on Friday 6 June 2014.
- Entrance to the Promotion requires the entrant to order one of the 100 samples of Finish Power & Pure by emailing [email protected]ww.com.au with your name, address, email and a contact number. The entrant must then share their review of the Finish Power & Pure by adding a comment below The Organised Housewife’s blog post in 100 words or less.
- There is a limit of one entry per entrant.
- An Entrant’s entry must not be, without limitation: a) late; b) delayed; c) incomplete; d) incomprehensible; e) unlawful; f) obscene; g) defamatory; h) libellous; i) threatening; j) pornographic; k) harassing; l) hateful; m) racially or ethnically offensive; n) capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence; o) capable of violating any law; and/or p) capable of giving rise to civil liability.
How and when the winners will be selected
- Winners will be picked by Reckitt Benckiser.
- Three (3) winners will be selected based on the best response to the Competition Question, judged 50% on creativity and 50% on written expression.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judging will take place at 10.30am on Friday 6 June 2014 at the offices of Reckitt Benckiser. The winners will be contacted by email. If a winner is unable to be contacted or does not claim their Prize within fourteen (14) calendar days of judging, their Prize will be forfeited. In the event of forfeiture a further draw will be conducted by the Promoter within fourteen (14) days and a new winner will be selected.
3 winners will receive one (1) of these three (3) prizes.
PRIZE 1 – 1 years supply of Finish Power & Pure and $1,500 worth of Breville products
PRIZE 2 – 1 years supply of Finish Power and Pure and $500 worth of Breville Products
PRIZE 3 – 1 years supply of Finish Power and Pure
- Cash will not be awarded in lieu of a Prize.
- Failure to redeem a prize by the required date or undertake the Prize as stipulated will result in full forfeiture of the Prize.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, all expenses in connection with any Prize become the responsibility of the winner.
- The Prize will be sent to the winner’s address as notified to the Promoter during the entry process (unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter).
- Prizes (in whole or in part) are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Other things you should know
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant that fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to close the Promotion earlier than advertised and the winner will be drawn from entries received to that time.
Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any claims made by the winner, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Promotion as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any Prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion.
- The Promoter and the The Organised Housewife judging panel are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure it might be easier, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of The Organised Housewife juding panel and the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter and the The Organised Housewife judging panel may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Organised Housewife juding panel and the Promoter are not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Organised Housewife and the Promoter are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- Acknowledgement that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- This competition (the “Promotion”) is conducted by The Organised Housewife and is sponsored by Reckitt Benckiser.
- By entering this promotion, you agree not to submit any entry that is deemed by the Promoter to be unlawful, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, fraudulent, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, libelous, invasive of another’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or not in compliance with these Conditions, and the same may be removed by the Promoter and the accompanying Entry voided without notice to you.
- All email entries must contain details of entrant such as name and email address.
- The entry may not contain, as determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- Is in bad taste,
- Is sexually explicit or suggestive; violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- Promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- Appears to duplicate any other submitted entries;
- Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Promoter or its products or services, other people or companies;
- Contains trademarks, logos, or trade addresses (such as but not limited to distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission; contains any personal information, such as but not limited to ID numbers, licence plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses;
- Contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, painting and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission;
- Contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission;
- Contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead, except as provided by the Promoter;
- Contains materials that are protected by trade secret or other proprietary rights;
- Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill which the Promoter otherwise wishes to associate with; and/or
- Violates any law.