Phones and tablets such as iPads over time get a build up of dirt and grime on the screens, outside and within the cases. You can only imagine the germs gathered on these devices, so it’s important to give them a regular clean, especially after you have been sick.
Here are some tips that apply to all products:
- Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, and similar items that might cause damage.
- Unplug all external power sources, devices, and cables.
- Keep liquids away from the product.
- Don’t get moisture into any openings.
- Don’t use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
- Don’t spray cleaners directly onto the item.