Fingerprints, toothpaste splatter and streaks on a dirty mirror can be very irritating, but I have a very quick solution to help you have a beautifully clean mirror. Continue reading for my tips on how to clean a mirror.
How to clean a Mirror
Use equal parts of the following:
- white vinegar
Pour each into a spray bottle. Use a paper towel or clean micro fibre cloth.
- Spray the vinegar/water solution all over your mirror, a few squirts is plenty, you do not want to soak the mirror.
- Fold your cloth in quarters, wipe the mirror from top to bottom in a zig zag motion.
- Fold your cloth over to use a clean dry quarter, wipe again to buff.
- Stand back and check that you have picked up all dirt and dust.
- If you have stubborn streaks use pure white vinegar to remove the build up on the glass, then follow steps above.
- Spray and wipe quickly (don’t spray and walk away) to avoid dirtying the mirror further with water stains.