I’ve noticed there are a few new faces and names popping up in the comments so I want to take some time over the next few weeks to share a little about me, the blog and how to navigate around. In the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives, it can be almost impossible for us to find the time to get everything done. It seems our list of to-dos is constantly growing and sometimes it can be difficult to complete even the simplest of household tasks. I have a newsletter that I send each weekday providing you with daily tasks called ‘Todays 2 Do’ that will help motivate you to chip away at those nitty-gritty household chores!
I understand many of you are busy people, and that’s where my newsletter can help. You will find a ‘Todays 2 Do’, which sets you a new task to complete every day. It could be as little as cleaning a mirror in the bathroom or organising the 2nd drawer in your kitchen. They may not seem like much, but keeping up to date with basic household tasks can make a big difference to your home and happiness.
As well as receiving a daily task to do each day you will be kept up-to-date with the latest blog post and I have set up a little something new starting today to help you through the week:
- Monday Mindset Affirmations – to motivate you through your day
- Top Tip Tuesday – a simple tip to help you in your home
- Wellness Wednesday – an essential oil diffuser blend for your wellbeing and to help you home smell fresh
- Thrifty Deal Thursday – discounts on an online store to help you save $$
- Friday Fabulous Finds – something that has tickled my fancy and I think you need to know about to!!
- and a few extras on Friday for the weekend:
- Spic and Span Saturday – a cleaning task for the weekend
- Sunday Snack Ideas – a recipe to make for the kids lunchboxes for the following week.
To receive my Todays 2 Do newsletter sign up below. Every weekday, I will send you an email filled with the task, link to the latest blog post and more.