Quick and easy chemical-free cleaning tips to remove mould from inside rubber ducks and other children’s rubber bath toys.
We all love them, rubber duckies are so very cute and such a fun play toy for the kids in the bath. However, just like all rubber bath toys, they get the horrible black build up inside. I’ve shared below my tips on how to clean your rubber bath toys.
How To Clean Rubber Bath Toys
- Squeeze out any water sitting inside the toy.
- Fill your bathroom sink with water, add 1 cup of vinegar, mix.
- Suck water into each rubber toy and allow to soak in basin for 30 min.
- Give a good shake after 15 minutes. Soak for a further 15 minutes.
- Shake and squeeze out water.
- Using a cleaning brush or cloth, clean toy.
- Allow to air dry.