Quick and easy chemical-free cleaning tips to remove mould from inside rubber ducks and other children’s rubber bath toys.
We all love them, rubber duckies are so very cute and such a fun play toy for the kids in the bath. However, just like all rubber bath toys, they get the horrible black build up inside. I’ve shared below my tips on how to clean your rubber bath toys.
How To Clean Rubber Bath Toys
- Squeeze out any water sitting inside the toy.
- Fill your bathroom sink with water, add 1 cup of vinegar, mix.
- Suck water into each rubber toy and allow to soak in basin for 30 min.
- Give a good shake after 15 minutes. Soak for a further 15 minutes.
- Shake and squeeze out water.
- Using a cleaning brush or cloth, clean toy.
- Allow to air dry.
Check Out These Super Cute Bath Toys
TUBFUN FLOATING BATH BLOCKS– Use these in the bath or in the pool, even for water play in a bucket. These floating bath blocks are sure to keep your little one entertained while getting clean and working on their imagination and motor skills! AVAILABLE ONLINE HERE.
CAAOCHO KALA THE WHALE BATH TOY – Rub a dub dub, there’s Kala the whale in the tub! A new bath time friend to play and chew on, Kala is made from 100% natural rubber and hermetically sealed so that bacteria and mould can’t grow inside. AVAILABLE ONLINE HERE.
SCOOP AND SPLASH BATH TOY ORGANISER – Easily scoop up bath toys, store back on the suction cup mounting plate then release the toys by un-zipping the quick draining mesh bottom – splash! Make bath time and tidying up bath toys quick, simple and fun. AVAILABLE ONLINE HERE