Do you have way too many ‘things’ cluttering up your kitchen?
Do you have:
- crockery that you haven’t used for years
- mismatched mugs or cups
- Lids in the Tupperware cupboard that have no ‘mates’
- A few too many utensils that you haven’t used for over 12 months
- Appliances that are rarely used
- Used batteries
- Too many cookbooks
- Cleaning supplies that don’t get used
I put this challenge to you: throw away 10 things cluttering your kitchen.
Here’s what I have thrown out recently, I love decluttering. (Note: Throw away = give to charity, sell or put in bin.)
- Kids old cutlery, upgraded to big peoples forks
- Old wooden skewers
- Appliance – milkshake maker
- Small slow cooker which I replaced with a banquet size
- Containers that I haven’t used for years
- Old Cookbooks – I love my online sites now
- Expired Medicines
- Old potato masher, double up (love my Tupperware one, which I was sad to hear has been discontinued)
- Tongs, I had 1 too many
- Rock melon scoop which I haven’t used within the last 12 months.
Comment below letting me know what you have thrown away. You may find that it’s hard to stop at 10!