Today’s challenge, throw 10 things away from the top office drawer. The drawer that has too many rubber bands, staples that have fallen out of the box, old pens, broken pencils, one to many notepads. You can do it, and while you’re at it, try organising it back into some order.
My list of 10 items:
- Little staple pieces
- Old tupperware demonstrator stamp
- Dried up blue-tak
- Broken staple removerer
- Moved 2 extra sharpeners to the ‘school supplies box’
- Old pencil case
- I have 1 x new p-touch (label machine) tape if anybody would like it.
- Pieces of plastic wrapping
- Dust and dirt, gave it a good clean
I would love to hear what you have thrown away in the comment below!
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.