Before we start the Declutter 52 things in 52 Week Challenge I want to help you create your 2019 organising goals. I believe the 1st step to decluttering is creating goals for yourself. Whilst I have set tasks for you in the challenge, this will help you work out where in your home you really want to focus on and what you want to achieve. But I know that it’s hard to do this by yourself – I’m here to help you!
I want to ask you a few questions. Write down your answers as this will help you to create goals for yourself and determine what’s most important to you, where to start and what you want to achieve in your home.
- When at home I want to feel ________________________________ .
- I want to spend more time ________________________________ .
- I want an area of my home I can ________________________________ .
- The most disorganised cupboard in my home is ________________________________ .
- The first thing I want to organise is ________________________________ .
- I don’t need anymore, but can’t part with ________________________________ .
- I always lose ________________________________ .
- I want to be organised by ________________________________ .
- When at home I want to feel CALM .
- I want to spend more time WITH THE KIDS .
- I want an area of my home I can RELAX .
- The most disorganised cupboard in my home is THE HALL CUPBOARD .
- The first thing I want to organise is PHOTOS .
- I don’t need anymore, but can’t part with EVERY PIECE OF KIDS ARTWORK .
- I always lose THE REMOTE .
- I want to be organised by 1ST DECEMBER 2019 .
I’d love to see your answers, please copy and paste into the comments below, then complete it to let me know what organising task you would most like to accomplish this year!! This also helps me with what content you’d like to read. Together I will help you achieve these goals!!
REGISTER FOR THE DECLUTTER 52 THINGS IN 52 WEEKS CHALLENGE – IT’S FREE!! – we’ll be decluttering 1 thing or group of things from your home each week. I’ll send you a link to your inbox each week sending you to the latest task. Plus you’ll receive this organising goals printable for FREE and a bonus print; “Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful” – William Morris[activecampaign form=59]