Here are a few quirky kitchen tips that you may not know about
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
- Clean your oven racks in the bathtub.
- If you have stored onions in a container and it now smells soak some newspaper in the container and soon it will remove the smell.
- To remove food stains from plastic containers, soak the container with a denature tablet, will be like new in no time!!
- When measuring ingredients like honey spray your cup or spoon with cooking spray first, then it will slide out and easy clean up.
- Your kitchen sponge needs to be cleaned regularly. When your next turning on the dishwasher put your sponge in as well. The hot water will kill the nasty germs.
- To remove limescale from your kettle element place 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water (use enough water to cover the element) and boil for 10 minutes. Wait until the water is cool, then give it a rinse. Tips on how to clean your kettle here.