Do you drink enough water? I struggle to drink my 8 recommended cups each day. It’s also easy to lose count on how many you have had. I have tried otehr methods like tallying it on the fridge but it just doens’t seem to work. Now, I use this great way to encourage myself to drink more water:
- Fill your water bottle up
- Wrap 7 hair ties or rubber bands around the bottle
- Remove a hair tie each time you refill your bottle (I have a Tupperware drink bottle, I put my hairties into the base)
- By the end of the day you need to have removed all hairties.
Tips to improve your water intake:
- Have a glass of water after you wake up.
- Have a glass of water with each meal during the day, breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks.
- When you are craving something sweet instead have a drink of water.
- Big drink of water on every hour
- Try adding ice to your water, cold water tastes better.
- Add some lemon or lime to enhace the taste
- Have a glass of water before a can of softdrink
Do you have any great tips and ideas to improve water intake?