A fishtail braid looks complicated, but it really is quite easy. Typically the fishtail is placed in the centre at the bottom of the head, however, you can place on the side for trendy weekend look. This hairstyle is easier to do with slightly dirtier hair.
- Items needed: Brush, 1 hair tie, spray bottle and hairspray.
- Time requirement: 7-10 minutes
- Skill level: Medium
Image credit: unknown
How to do a fishtail plait:
- Divide the hair into two sections.
- Take a small piece of hair from the outside of left section, bring it to the inside of the right section.
- Then take a small piece of hair from the outside of the right section and bring it to the inside of the left section.
- Continue taking small pieces from each side into the inside of the opposite section to develop the inverted braided pattern.
- Finish by tying the hair with a hair tie.