A Printable Back to School Checklist to help you get organised for all the back to school tasks.
Preparing for the back to school period can become overwhelming with so much to do… buying uniforms, shoes, book packs, cover books, label book supplies… there are so many things to do and quite a few minor yet important tasks that can be easily forgotten. I can help ease your frustrations of back to school mayhem with my essential Back to School Checklist for you to download.
It’s now the time of year to start getting all the kid’s school supplies ready. Typically schools hand out the book lists to families before the end of the year, you should have received yours by now either by email or a hard copy. Refer to your list to ensure you purchase all the school supplies.
My Back to School Checklist is for all the items and tasks beyond the book supplies such as buying lunchboxes, items needed for school bag, uniform, and the things to do to ensure you are ready for the first day of school.
I have used my back to school checklist since my kids started prep, it has helped to ensure that I have organised and prepared everything needed. Follow the links below for more of my tips:
- Write important school dates in your diary
- Create morning and evening routines – we can create personalised routine charts for your children, shop here.
- Guide to choosing the best lunchbox
- The labels I use for school supplies, lunchboxes and more.
- Organise a school bag storage nook
- Create storage area for homework supplies
- How to clean lunch bags