INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after checkout via your account page
A very cute Happy Easter bag topper. A lovely way to give easter eggs or marshmallow gifts to classroom friends. Designed to fit in little 10cm cello bags which can be found at most discount stores or in the party section at Woolworths. Four printable bag toppers per one A4 sheet of paper. Cut out and then fold in half and staple to the top of your bag once you have filled with chocolate easter eggs or marshmallow bunny tails.
At the end of this term the kids at school all exhange easter eggs amongst their friends, this is a lovely way to be able to hand out easter eggs or marshmallow bunny tails
HOW TO USE
Print, add chocoaltes, marshmallows etc to small cello bags. Cut out and then fold in half and staple to the top of your bag once you have filled with chocolate easter eggs or marshmallow bunny tails.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Each printable page is A4, 4 toppers per page.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly
PRINTABLE DESIGNER DETAILS
This printable was created by Carissa from A Year for Noah exclusively for The Organised Housewife Shop. Designers receive commission when their products are sold.