Use these charts to keep track and encourage the kids to brush their teeth each day. This is an editable file, after purchase you can type your child’s name onto the chart.
HOW TO USE
- Add your childs name to the chart
- Laminte and use a whiteboard marker to mark off each day (use this tip to clean the laminate at the end of the week).
- Or, if you can’t laminate place a sticker on each time they have brushed their teeth, this kids will love adding stickers to their chart.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access unlimited times in the future.
- This digital product is a zipped file which contains 1 file in PDF format.
- This is an editable pdf document, you can add your childs name using Adobe Reader
- To unzip this printable, right click the file and choose ‘decompress’ if you don’t have this option you may need a file extraction program such as WinZip (or Mac users I use Unarchiver).
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
Printable page is A4, 1 page in total.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly